Shandong China Coal Industrial&Mining Supplies Group Co.,Ltd
Mud Pumps, Drilling Mud Pump,Triplex Mud Pump, Mud Pumps For Drilling Rigs
A Mud Pump for drilling rig is a reciprocating piston / plunger device designed to circulate drilling fluid under high pressure (up to 7,500 psi 52,000 kPa) down the drill string and back up the annulus. A drilling mud pump is a large reciprocating Mud Pumps used to circulate the mud vacuum pump (drilling fluid) on a drilling rig.
1. Simple structure for easy maintenance and disassembly.
2. Smooth operation, minimal vibration, and low noise.
3. It can deliver high concentration and high viscosity suspended slurry
4. The drilling fluid flow is stable. It has no over-current, pulsation, and remains stirred.
5. The discharge pressure is not proportional to the speed. The displacement can be adjusted easily by the shifting mechanism or motor.
6. The centrifugal slurry pump usually have a high self-absorption capability, and they can suck the liquid directly without the bottom valve.